Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Aggravation and the Edge

I think I might have to start this blog again. MSN is starting to drive me crazy. I kept hearing complaints about how people couldn't get into the system, how it was shutting down on them, how they were losing posts...blah, blah, blah, and I never knew what anyone was talking about. All of a sudden, I do. So, I may have to change once again and come over to blogger. The bad parts of that are, 1. everyone already knows and has me linked over there, and 2. I will have to learn this website better. I don't really remember how to do anything over here. My page took me so long, and I just finally figured out music. Ugh...


In other news, I just wanted to say how proud I am of Edgerrin James. I really was starting to wonder if there were decent famous people out there. Maybe I've been reading a little too much TMZ.com or something, but I really was wondering. Anyway, I came across this story today and I was so impressed! Go Edge, and Go Colts! (Of course!)

No comments: