Sunday, April 03, 2011

Seven

Another long day is gone and I’m ready

For another long night where I’ll be by your side

Another long day will come and I’ll thank Jesus

That I am alive and that He made you mine

We belong together, you and me

Holding on tight like lock and key
Going strong the way this love should be - a fantasy
And I’m so glad that God made me for you and you for me
Happy 7th Anniversary my love! You are my best friend to laugh with, my biggest cheerleader, my shoulder to cry on, my sounding board and my greatest gift. I'm so thankful for you and am so excited I get to grow old with you. Thank you for seven wonderful years, here's to many, many more!

Lyrics by FFH, "Waltz for Jennifer"

11 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! May God continue blessing your lives together (beautiful wedding pics btw) :)

Rebecca said...

so lovely. happy anniversary!

Stacie said...

Hi Amy!

Happy 7 years to you and your husband!!

I'm visiting from the Blog Party. Nice to meet you!

-Stacie

Lena said...

blessed!

Janet said...

Beautiful post & amazing pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We also just celebrated 7 years =)
Thanks for stopping by my blog from the UBP!

gail said...

What a truly delightful post! Many, many more happy, healthy years to you!

Jami Balmet said...

Oh you two are soo cute!!!!!! Happy Anniversary :)

Thanks for stopping by my site for the blog party. I can't wait to look around your site some more!

I'm following you now :)

Jami @Intentionally Living
jamibalmet.blogspot.com

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

Happy Anniversary! What lovely pictures! My husband and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary at the end of the month too.

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely pictures-love the red Mercedes :)

Lisa Maria said...

What a beautiful post! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!