So, no pictures again. I broke my small camera so I've just not been taking pics lately. I need to get back on the train. We've had a good, and busy week! So here are my favorite of the smiles:
1. MOPS. It started again this week and it was so nice to get to meet the new moms I've been in contact with as the hospitality coordinator and see the returning moms again.
2. Making our first craft. The night before MOPS 4 of us got together to get the first project ready. We made journals for notes on the adventure. They turned out really cute and it was just fun to hang out with the girls and laugh and get to know each other in the process.
3. Family. On Saturday we were garage saleing when I ran into my sister-in-law and brother-in-law so I wound up spending the rest of the day with my sister-in-law. It was nice to have girl time as we left the kids with our husbands, went to a baby expo and then had a late lunch with another friend of hers.
4. Halloween costume. Saturday we also went to the mall to get the peanut's Halloween costume before this particular one was gone. The peanut chose it online and then again in the store, wait until you see the pics of her in it on the day. Tooooo cute!!
5. Tomatoes. I've had a plethora of tomatoes all of a sudden and it has been so fun. I just eat the cherry ones out of the garden and I made tomato sauce for the first time ever. Now it's sitting in my refrigerator just waiting to be used. Yummo!!
6. Old Friends. On Sunday I got together with an old college friend I haven't seen in over a year. Although we are not in the same place in life, it's still in many ways like yesterday. He's very dear to me and I was glad to see him.
7. Double date. I've been getting together with another 3 girls from our MOPS groups recently for playdates with our kids. There are two boys and two girls and they are just all cute together. They were all sitting at this little picnic table together with a boy and a girl on either side and we were all joking about their double dates. Funny!!
8. Carrie. After our playdate today, the other girls left and Carrie and I decided to take our girls down to the horse farm down the street. We started talking and three and a half hours later I finally went home. I just love my friend and I am so thankful for her.
9. Getting Jiggy with it. This baby is a mover and a shaker. I am really starting to see the baby move inside my belly now. It's so precious to just sit and watch my belly move up and down, love, love, love it!!
10. Twinkle, Twinkle. The other day I was singing to the peanut at bedtime when she broke out into Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I had no idea she knew how to sing it and she went through the whole song without missing a beat. It was totally adorable. Gotta love it!
What are you smiling about today?