Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things I love Thursday


I must say that recently I have found a new addiction in a cookie. I can't help myself, they are so buttery, soft and flakey...really they are just the perfect cookie. A little more expensive than I would like to pay as a frugal momma, so I have to ration them out, but oh my goodness, they are worth the cost for sure!

So what kind of cookie am I raving about?
When I'm telling you these cookies are seriously one of the best cookies I've ever eaten, I'm so not exaggerating. They are perfect and taste like they just came out of the oven. I just can't believe they are in a package, these cookies are so fantastic. I buy them for 2.99 at Wal-Mart, not sure how much they are anywhere else, but really that is not a high price for something that could make me this happy. Yummo!!

6 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I like pepperidge farm cookies but they are a Serious Treat :) When I was younger and went vacationing with my girlfriend, we would always bring snacks with us and among the snacks were usually pepperidge farm cookies and Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzels :)

Amy said...

Hmmm... I'm a little skeptical of any cookie that doesn't involve chocolate. LOL

gail said...

I'm with MommyAmy. And it has to be dark chocolate!

thediaperdiaries said...

I have yet to meet a Pepperidge Farm cookie I didn't like. I haven't seen this one before, going to have to be on the lookout.

Denise said...

Sounds yummy to my tummy.

Christine said...

If you think the strawberry is good you should try the apricot raspberry. OMG, yummilicious!