1. Why people feel that when you turn your turn signal on it is their cue to speed up as fast as they can and pass you?
2. Why do people keep voting for Sanjay Malakar?
3. Why does my dog feel the need to pee on my bed from time to time?
4. Why do people allow their children to swear at them?
5. Why do people like mushrooms?
6. Why would people rather look to Oprah for advice instead of the bible?
7. How does it happen that I can clean my house and my daughter can come through five minutes later and make it look like a tornado hit it?
8. How does my husband not see the crumbs he leaves after making a sandwhich?
9. Why do I have like 10 shorter hairs in the front of my head that always want to stand up?
10. Why do people feel it is their right to make fun of overweight people to their face (or behind their back)?
11. Why doesn't Donald Trump get his hair fixed?
12. Why do people believe that professional wrestling is real?
13. Why does the media feel it is their mission in life to tear down Christians at every turn?
OK, some serious, some silly. Just things rolling around in my head! Happy TTing you all! Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants