Thursday, May 29, 2008

Banner help

Since a few of you have asked, I thought I'd give you the big old secret to my banner. Photoshop. Yup, it's just good old Photoshop. It allows you to choose pictures and put them in different ways, I then cropped it and had to put it in photobucket.com to make it smaller. There is probably a way to do it in Photoshop, in fact I'm sure there is, I just don't understand photoshop that well yet. Seriously complicated. My husband was so kind to buy me a book about it for Christmas I've just not taken the time to really sit down and read it yet. Probably any photo program like photoshop or Corel could do it. They are kind of expensive but if you like photography like I do it's worth it to get to play with your photos and make them kind of cool.

Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute. I have no idea about all this stuff either. As you can tell by my pictures. I finally got a digital camera...however I have no idea what I'm doing wrong that the pictures are blurry and no idea how to work the software yet. Ugh. I might have to take a class!

Carrie said...

Well you're so sweet to share your wealth of knowledge. But I don't have photoshop. Waaaaaaaaah!!! Ok I'm done with the pity party. I'll have to figure something else out.
God bless :)