Not too shabby! We also got a Step 2 wagon that was in almost new condition for $20. I didn't get a picture of that yet. Our old one broke so we were excited to find such a good deal! I also got some books and clothes for the peanut for next summer. Her younger cousin is quickly catching up to her (Lilla is really small for her age) so the clothes train of her older cousin will probably be ending pretty abruptly. So, I'm stocking up for cheap, gotta love it!
4. A pool for the peanut. We were going to just buy one of the little blow up deals but this was on sale at Target and the peanut loves to swim so much we thought, heck, why not. Plus, she kept hugging the ad and saying, "My pool." I'm really not kidding. :) She is really something! So it's like 2 feet deep and 10 feet long, she loves it!
5. The peanut and Papaw on Father's Day. Is this not adorable? They were feeding the ducks together. Love it!
6. Storytime at the library. The peanut loves to sing and dance and that's what she got to do! I don't know if you can see the frog on the carpet in this picture but she really liked him. She kept saying, "Frog, ribbit, ribbit!" What a comedian!
7. Pea salad. I know that many might not like it, but I do. Really, just about anything with peas you can pass my way. My nephew had a graduation this weekend and my sister-in-law made it, oh just yummo!
8. Fresh strawberries. While most of my garden was a washout because of the flooding, a few of my strawberries, that were not eaten by critters, were able to be salvaged. Such fun to pick and eat them!
9. Time with my hubby. Michael took a couple of bereavement days last week to spend time with us and it was just so nice to have him here. I don't think I really knew how much I missed him until I saw him again. He suprised me by meeting me at the airport (he said he had to work and would send someone) with flowers. Such a sweet surprise!
10. Home. There is nothing truely like it, and I'm so glad to be back!
Oh, and one more for good measure. 12 weeks. I love 12 weeks. I feel like myself again. Very little to no nausea. Energy. It's like someone plugged me in. Love, love, love 12 weeks!!
What are you all smiling about today?