1. Thursday was our big reveal, and guess what we're having? Lilla would like to tell you...
I actually had another video that told you the names too but I couldn't download it, probably too big, so if you are curious, go here...
3. Planning. We've finally started planning for the MOPS year and I am looking so forward to it. We had two meetings last week and are having another this Friday. I think it's going to be an exciting year and I'm really looking forward to my involvement. I'm the hospitality coordinator and helping out the MOPS coordinator as much as possible.
4. Date night. Michael's parents watched the peanut while we had a yummy dinner made of half price appetizers and ceasar salads. We then went to Borders and just hung out, which I used to do all the time pre-peanut so I love that. Then we headed over the Cheesecake Factory to indulge in a piece of Snickers Cheesecake. Fabulous!
7. A trot. We have a really nice trail that is about 2 miles long here in town. It's a great way to get out and just walk, which I barely use. Yesterday I decided it would be great for the peanut and I to get out and we had such a terrific time just enjoying nature and getting some fresh air!
9. Little Michael. The peanut just wants to do everything Michael is doing lately and it is adorable to see her doing his little habits like tapping on things when he does or taking off her shirt when daddy does. It's really precious to see how much my girl loves her daddy!
10. In the kitchen. Yesterday the peanut and I decided to bake up some yummies so we made white bread, bruschetta and homemade mac and cheese. Everything certainly takes longer but it's so fun to watch her learning about cooking and how it all works together to bring out something yummy. And, we have yummies to enjoy afterward!!
What made you smile this week?