Sunday, December 09, 2007

These are the crazy times...

Life has just seemed too busy for blogging lately. I keep forgetting to even go to my blogs so I apologize that I am not visiting. I actually can't even stay now, I am going to be late for church if I don't jump in the shower in the next minute or so. I just wanted to post this hilarious picture. I don't know why I find it so funny, it just makes me laugh. We went to the new Johnny Rocket's at the mall yesterday and the peanut had a blast just goofing off and watching the server's dancing to Stayin' Alive. Good times! Here are a few more of the pictures I took...

5 comments:

Carole said...

Triple love that first picture. It's just so natural and captures her in such a good way. Thinking of you today.
~Carole

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo adorable! Don't you feel like you are going to burst with love? I sure do!

Absolutely post that quote. I got it from a monthly newsletter I get from my former church (we moved). There will be more - at least I plan on it!

I hope you are enjoying the season, Amy. Trying to keep Isabella away from the ornaments is a trial but we will cope.

bless you and yours, gail

Elizabeth said...

I can relate to being busy, busy, busy! It just doesn't feel like there are enough hrs in the day right now! I loved all of your pics but the top one belongs on a Christmas advertizement :) So CUTE!!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, so I took a double look and realized peanut didn't have a candy cane in her mouth, but her straw- so forget about the Christmas ad, maybe a soda ad instead :)

Amanda (aka wonderwife) said...

crack me up...you know what this picture of the peanut made me think of...her mom! yep, like mother like daughter...i can see where she gets her crazies from!