8. Less than 13 weeks left!! Man, time does fly!
9. A box. It's amazing how much fun one little box can make...seriously...it has been entertainment for the last week now. Crazy! We bought a glider for when the baby comes (found a super good deal at Babies R' Us this week!) and that box has been in the living room just creating laughs and giggles all week. Sadly, it is a big box so it has to go this week. :(
10. Decorating. So I am finally getting around to doing the nursery. We had had a pretty cheap crib for the peanut and we just didn't feel so great about using it again, so we've been lookin for a deal on a nice, sturdy, convertible crib we knew we would keep for years to come. We actually found one at a second hand kids store in town on Saturday, only it wasn't second hand, it was brand new! But definitely over $100 savings then if we'd bought it in store. Good stuff! We also bought a pink and green bedding set that is too cute and girly for the nursery. Used, but you'd never guess. $50 for a blanket, 2 sheets, comfortor, lamp, diaper stacker, bookends, mobile, wall hangings and a bumper (which I won't use). Isn't that crazy? So now we just need the dresser and we are set!
11. And one for good measure! On Friday at the MOPS steering committee meeting I must not have been looking so good because I walked in, the coordinator looked at me and said, "Go home, I'll take Lilla for the day...get some sleep!" And she did!! I had an entire day to just sleep and it was fantastic!! What a special and much needed blessing. I am so really appreciative for that!
12. Okay, one more. Friday night I drove out to my sister's for a girl's night in with her MOPS group where we all made bracelets. Mine is brown and gold and seriously pretty. I'm loving it!
What are you smiling about today?