Here we are, another Tuesday already. I thought I would start early before I forget. Here are my smiles for the week:
1. On Sunday night, as we were driving from church to Wal-Mart in the back seat we hear a little voice singing the entire words to There's Just something about that name. Without prompting, nothing, the entire song! Pretty cool for a child that just turned 2 last month! More than that though is just the warming of my heart. It was the loveliest rendition I ever heard!
2. Last night we had a ladie's tea for St. Patty's day with the women at my church. It was nice to get to know people better and spend some time with a 93 year old woman! Oh, the stories she has to share!
3. Corned beef and cabbage yesterday. Michael doesn't eat cabbage and I love it so it was so nice to enjoy it yesterday!
4. Spring. It starts in 2 days people! It doesn't completely feel like it here yet but the grass is really starting to grow again so it's on it's way, I know it!!
5. On Friday night the peanut and I turned on our Laurie Berkner DVD
and just danced around our living room laughing and chasing each other. It was just so much fun and exactly how I want her to remember her childhood!
6. Easter decorations. I love the lighter colors and the bunnies all over the house, it just lightens up my world and makes me smile!
7. Girl scout cookies. I got mine finally on Sunday and I'm telling you, oh my goodness, so worth the wait. I'm glad I only ordered 3 boxes though, they are so addictive!!
8. Telling the peanut about the real Easter story. Although she can't completely get it, she's on her way and it's thrilling!! The bible says that a knowledge of God is placed in all of our hearts, even the rocks cry out to him, isn't that wonderful to know?
9. The baby bunnies, rabbits and ducks we visit at our local feed store. I mean really, what is not to love about new life? It's beautiful!!
10. This week in church we sang a song that I just love. Humble King. If you don't know it, you should. It just really touched my heart. There's a line that says, "You are the God of the broken, the friend of the weak, you wash the feet of the weary, embrace the ones in need." I mean really, what is not to love about such a God?
Have a good week all!