Ah, is it Tuesday already again? Time sure has been flying by lately. I think being outside and enjoying life just makes it go so quick!
3. The bed was free! Yeah! We were just about to buy a bed when a friend from MOPS asked me if I wanted her daughter's bed, that she had never used. Of course I was not going to say no, free is my favorite price after all!!
6. We finally got the hammock up and can I tell you how much I love it! It is so fun to sit outside and swing in the warm weather. I can't wait to have leaves on the tree to really enjoy it!7. My herb garden is complete. Although it is not as big as I originally planned, as I didn't realize how much work it would be, I still have a variety of 6 herbs (oregano, basil, rosemary, dill, parsley and one other??) plus the chives and mint that grow by the house, so it will be great. I'm excited to watch them grow!
8. The peanut handed out tracts for the first time this week. You want to talk about melting my heart? After seeing Michael and I do it for so long I asked her if she wanted to do it too. She said, "Yes." And then took one of the million dollar tracts up to a woman in Wal-Mart, handed it to her and said, "Million bucks". I had to explain to the woman, who thought it completely adorable, that she was trying to say, "You look like a million bucks." After that, she wanted to hand them out everywhere. I felt like Mary, Jesus mother, who hid all of the wonderful things Jesus did in his childhood in her heart.
9. A day of scrapbooking with my best friend Carrie. We spent the entire day at this meetup thing and it was so fun. Of course we talked a lot more than we scrapped, but I still got 7 pages done, which is way more than I'd done in months and months. Too fun!!
10. A new camera. I actually still have my old camera, which I love, but it's a professional grade camera with attachments and so on so it's not practical to just take everywhere. So, with some birthday money I got, I bought a Kodak Easyshare that I can keep in my purse and just take anywhere. Good stuff!