Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Let the peace of God Reign

In my last post I blogged about the Smith family who were facing the loss of their unborn child, Audrey. Yesterday she was born by c-section and they were able to spend two lovely hours with their daughter before she passed away. I am thankful for that this morning but my heart hurts for them, as it does with so many other blogger friends that I have met that have lost children. I honestly can not think of one thing more difficult in this life.

Through it all though they are trusting in God and in his blessed hope. Please join me in praying that the peace of God will continue to reign in their lives as the days ahead (burial, memorial service, recovery of body and soul) will surely prove to be challenging.

Let the peace of God reign,
Amy

No comments: