Thursday, November 15, 2007

Days gone by

I know I haven't been the best at posting lately, but it just seems like the days are getting a lot shorter and we've been busy. Not to mention, I just have not seemed to have the patience to sit down and type while my little toddler screams at me to pay her some attention. Yeah, it's been one of those weeks. In fact, it's going on right now...excuse me...

The weather here was warm at the beginning of the week so it was nice to get out and enjoy it a bit. The peanut has been knocked off her schedule a lot lately so she has been a grump. However, I did get a couple of good shots of her...







She also has started to eat a few more foods...



She actually really likes Kix cereal. Ask me why, I don't know. I'm personally not a fan, but put a little milk in their and she devours it. She's actually eating it all by herself now, the big girl.

The peanut has also started to say a couple of sentences. I eat was the first. I poopie was the second. Not too bad for a 21 month old!

I hope all of your weekends are great!


6 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Amy,
I hear ya! The days got shorter and I seem to run out of time everyday. The peanut is just beyond adorable!
~Carole

Anonymous said...

The Peanut is way ahead of my Bells! Bells says a few words but mostly jabbers in her own language. Hold a spoon? ROFLOL! They all catch up by kindergarten, though, right? Bless you! gail

Cyndi said...

She is so cute. Like a little Cindy lou who! Such a big girl, feeding herself.

tami and todd said...

Cute pigtails... I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Have you been getting my comments? I was sure I left one here!

I hope and pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Amy. BTW, I hate putting laundry away, too!

gail

Anonymous said...

peanut is looking adorable. i realized from reading your posts that it has been SO long since i've stopped by. good to catch up...and i loved the post on the things you wish you could blog while doing...i just wish i could rig some device to make nursing and blogging simultaneously an option!