Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag, You're It!

Sarah, over at http://sassyfrazz.blogspot.com, has tagged me for a meme I've not seen before. I think it's a funny one so I thought I'd play along.

Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take.

1. I'm so there with Sarah on taking a class that teaches us how to love excercise as much as a bag of chips. Whew, if I could only patent that one I'd be a rich lady!

2. How to Blog while cleaning.

3. On that note, how to take a picture without thinking, "This one will be great in my blog".

4. 101 Ways to get your dog to clean up her own fur.

5. Introduction to getting the stank out of your diaper champ.

6. Advanced Football. Maybe this would help me to care a little more and my husband and I could banter about it on a level past..."Yeah, Peyton really did get picked 6 times this week." And for those that know what I'm talking about...Can you stinking believe that???

7. Advanced Development of Food that tastes good without butter. I don't know what this food is, but I sure would like to. Everything is better with butter...except maybe my hips!

8. Getting past your fears and getting on with your life. This is in reference to my ornothopobia. Fear of birds. I'm so not kidding!!

I tag anyone reading this...have fun!

Amy

1 comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for playing Amy! I thought it was a fun meme, too, when I got tagged. I could do that class on how to blog and clean at the same time.

Have a great day! :)