Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I like the carousel. It just makes me feel like a kid again.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I start laughing at inappropriate times. Nice.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

5, it just depends on who I’m talking to. I like to do it but only to an extent. I’m not a person who beats a dead horse.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No. I was too sick, they wouldn’t give it to me.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Too many. Being at home with a toddler, I see a lot of the Wonder Pets and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

4 comments:

h said...

That Soup laughter is probably a GREAT defense mechanism. I'm gonna try it! Happy Feast Day.

Anonymous said...

How are your mom and hubby doing? I hope all is well. gail

tami and todd said...

Here here on the dessert! We watch way too much tv here, rarely shows of my choice... but I do like all the educational cartoons they have now days, at least helps me feel a lot better about the situation!

houseofeling said...

I watch too much tv too....I mean too much blogging....but is that so bad?