Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two things...

Totally worth eating...

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=29734

The recipe actually called for peanut butter chips, which I thought I had but it turned out I didn't. So, I decided to try with cherry chips instead, which I did have. Holy cow!! It is so good. It is getting ugly in here how much I am craving this cake. I had never made a homemade cake before, it's pretty darn easy and I'll surely do it again. Totally worth it as it is one of the yummiest and moist cakes I've ever eaten. Give it a try!

Totally worth reading...

http://www.theotherjournal.com/

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

The cake looks really yummy. I have to admit, I have never heard of cherry chips. That sounds amazing. I found your blog through stephanie at adventures in babywearing's blog. Just looking through a few blogs, I have to say-I love the office, too and NEVER miss a Mops meeting. Also, this is the first blog that I have found to even mention it. Mops, I mean. Okay, sorry, didn't mean to keep rambling.

Sassyfrazz said...

Yumm! That cake looks dangerous! You cut it, though, so the calories flew out! :)

I bet it was tasty!

The Goddess G said...

Holy cow! I'm hungry just thinking about it!!!
~Carole