Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Meme

This is my first time playing...fun!

If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?
I can't think of one. Probably because I have a happy marriage so I don't think that way. Plus, I'm too much of a realist so it's hard for me to think like that...yeah, I'm sort of a drag that way. :)

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
Maybe go in to a men's locker room to see what they really talk about when we are not there. I would be interested to know.

If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?
When are you coming back?

To see more go to http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I thought about the men's locker room. But then, my husband played college football and erased any thoughts I had that leaned in that direction after a conversation about what they really do say in there. ;) LOL

Amanda said...

wow our answers are so similar!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... interesting question.

Have a great week!

Pfingston said...

I agree iwth most of your answers except the mens locor room. . . really - you DON"T want to go there! In some cases ignorance is bliss. If you want a taste of what they say watch "Knocked Up" . . .
Then hit the mind-rewind-and-erase