Monday, October 15, 2007

Wait for you

So I know I’ve been absent with the exception of memes and pictures for the most part. This weekend was busy, busy. Trying to fix the very leaky faucet and lawnmower, having dinner with my parents, church, dinner with missionaries from Hungary, baby shower, etc…, just altogether busy. Mostly a lot of running around, which I am going to continue soon. Michael’s going to be home shortly and then off to Wal-Mart again. I tell ya, now that we live in this small town, we live at the Wal-Mart. There’s just not much else to go to. I’ve really been wishing there was a Menards, I love Menards. They have everything there, it’s the best!

Little Ms. Independent no longer holds my finger when she wants to go somewhere, she just goes. Today in the library she wanted to go one way and I wanted to leave. So, I started walking out the door, saying, “Bye, bye” the whole way. Yeah, I had to pull that one out. Anyway, she comes running up to me, holds up her hand and clear as day says, “STOP!” The same way I talk to the dog. Oh yeah people, my hands are really full here!


She’s also decided she likes cartoons. Particularly Little Einsteins, which is a good one for her to like. She’s so funny though, she’ll go into the loft, grab the remote control and give it to me as if to say, “Turn on my cartoon Mama!” Smart she is.

And, the magic eraser has become Amy’s best friend. That thing takes off crayon, can you believe it? Right off her toys. Mmmm hmmm, that’s my new nemesis. Writing utensils.

So now you’ve gotten the update. Exciting I know, just a day in the life…

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

It is so fun to hear how your little peanut is growing! They seem to desire independents way to early in life, though. But I love the personalities they develop nonetheless!

Pfingston said...

I agree, I like hearing how little penut is growing . . . brings a smile to my face 'cause I recognize my own strong willed, smart as a whip little girl . . .*sigh*
Have a blessed day!