Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship...

For those of you who questioned what the peanut's birthday theme will be in my post about the heater, I actually have decided already. We are going to have a Little Einsteins birthday party. For those who don't know, Baby Einsteins and Little Einsteins are two seperate things. Probably by the same company, I have no idea, but they are different. The peanut loves to watch Little Einsteins. All the classical music, cool insturments and well known artists they highlight make me love the show too. It's so educational and so fun, I think that's great! Anyway, so we, strike that, so I decided to do Little Einsteins. You can go to Disney's website and print off personalized invitations and then the decorations just need to be in primary colors. I am thinking of doing little bags for the kids with toy insturments you can get at the dollar store.

And, I found the recipe for this adorable rocket cake online. My mother in law can make some great cakes and this one really doesn't seem to hard...isn't it too cute?

I think I may only invite a few of her cousins/friends her own age and her grandparents. That way she can have fun and we won't have to do all kinds of activities that she couldn't possibly understand at her age. I thought I could print off some Little Einsteins coloring pages, maybe let them make their own cupcakes and possibly do a little spin off of Simon Says. Dancing since that's what they do on Little Einsteins.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Lynda Lehmann said...

Sounds like you are going to give your Peanut and her friends a happy time! After reading your post, I miss my own daughter's childhood. Enjoy it--it goes so fast!