Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Foiled again


So Mother Nature has once again foiled my plans. Michael is in Denver for work so I thought it would be a perfect chance to go to my mom's for a few days and hang out, but the weather had other plans. It is snowing! And, I mean, really snowing!! We are supposed to get 4-6 inches. Now, for those in places further North or in the mountains, that may not seem like a lot, but, it is for Indiana! We really don't have a good system in place for road cleanup so it means that virtually everything will stop and traffic will be jammed forever due to the snow. That really does not make me want to go anywhere. Particularly to my mom's. She lives in the country and they are supposed to get 7 inches. I like my parent's and all, but I prefer to be stuck in my own home rather than someone else's.


It is starting to get so cold outside my toes feel numb. I took a shower this morning and I actually felt like they were dethawing...that can't be good.


Lilla is starting to get cabin fever already. She really prefers to be out and about and the last couple of days it's just been too darn cold to go anywhere/do anything. She is starting to turn into little Ms. Fussy, not fun for mama. I really wanted to start weaning her this week but being stuck in a house with a fussy baby you are trying to wean does not sound like a good time to me. Oh well, what are you going to do?


Anyway, I think I will go blogwalking now and check up on a few of ya! Take care and stay warm!

No comments: