Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things about Amy
13 Places I could spend $1000
1. The Gap
2. A cruise to the Bahamas
3. Kohl's
4. The Children's Place
5. Ann Taylor
6. Target
7. Old Navy
8. Kittle's
9. J. Crew
10. DSW
11. Ebay
12. Archiver's (scrapbooking store)
13. Michael's (craft store)
Yes, the Gap would be number 1 on that list. I love that place!! Baby Gap and Gap Kids included, they have THE best clothes. And, if I had $1000 I could actually afford it!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

Nature Girl said...

oooohhh! I could spend it at the scrapbooking store too! and the craft store! Oh and the cruise....
Great TT. I played too.
Stacie

Samantha said...

I could spend that much money at any one of those places!! Great T13, mine's up too :)

PJD said...

Huh. Not Home Depot or Lowe's or Best Buy? Not the NFL Team Jersey Store? :)

Julia said...

Great list to shop! Most of what you listed are the one I shopped to alot :) Such as # 1, #3, #6, #7, #13

Great idea, maybe I use this list as my future T13 :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a nice Thursday Thirteen and a good day!

Lara said...

the gap! target! old navy! yes! i want $1000 now so i can go frequent all these wonderful places - i'm feeling shopper's envy...

great TT! :)

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

I love shopping at the Gap for my 4 year old granddaughter - their clothes are just too cute!

Unknown said...

What a fun list! We will not be getting our daughter until 2008 so I am safe for a while from some of those places but the rest can be dangerous

Raggedy said...

3 and 6 I could spend some cash. If I had any..lol
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
Thank you for your visit to mine.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Lady G~ said...

Great list! Vera Bradley would be on my list. Oh and any store that sells Life is Good clothes line. Being that, that's my motto. :o)