Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Here's another addition to my Friday Feasts. Just a kind of fun thing I like to do on Fridays. Hey, why not?

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?


I don't remember the appopriate term for these shirts but they changed color with your body heat. I thought they were so cool and bought one for my boyfriend. I look back now and think, why would you want people to know when you're sweating. Ewww!!


Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.



A lot of people assume that I'm kind of stuck up because I am an introvert. I'm usually the one who first reaches out my hand to say hello and introduce myself, but I'm pretty quiet and the one asking the questions, not answering.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?



Oh gosh, it depends on the day. Maybe like a 6. I could be a whole lot more productive if I didn't have a computer addiction. I am usually cleaning something though. Since my work is taking care of my home and daughter it never ends, so maybe I should have given that a higher mark. :)

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?



Hands down, my house. I would really like to have a bigger house with a bigger yard closer to church. However, God really opened up the door for us to have a house at all, so I'm not complaining. It would just be nice to have a bigger one.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.

I love to go for long walks when it is warm outside. I am dreaming of Spring!

No comments: