Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Meme 41 : 2006-04-02 : Spring Forward


1. List 3 things you like about spring:


1. Warmer temperatures

2. My toes not freezing

3. The snow melting

(do you sense a theme?)


2. List 3 things you hate about spring:


1. Allergies

2. My birthday, I'm getting older people!

3. Rain


3. Do you set your clocks forward in the spring? Do you think it is a good idea?


yes and yes


4. Do you have allergies in the spring? Do you take any allergies medications?


yes and yes. It aggravates my asthma so I usually wind up having a few trips to Dr. Gemma


5. What are you looking forward to the most this spring?


My tulips coming back in full force!


I was the 5,022th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

1 comment:

Rachel Briggs said...

enjoyed this post, and great blog - thanks for the kind comment you left on mine...