The other meme I was tagged for: 7 Random Things...
1. Today is the five year anniversary of the day Michael and I got engaged. It was very spontaneous and romantic as a result. No ring as it was not planned at all. Such a sweet memory though, and my answer? So simple..."OK!!!"
2. I love wearing dresses. Skirts are great, but dresses are my favorite. They just make me feel so feminine. It's lovely.
3. My very close friend, Carrie, had a baby boy yesterday. He had a bit of a struggle breathing, so he was taken away immediatly. But 24 hours later he's doing great and I got to hold him lots today, so sweet!!
4. I am a big advocate of breastfeeding. There are so many things I loved about it, and really do miss it. I wish everyone could have that experience! When I wasn't sure if I'd get pregnant again, one of my biggest sadnesses came from thinking I'd possibly never breastfeed again. Yep, I loved it that much!
5. There are very few subjects I feel very passionate about, most things I just let roll off my back. But the things I do feel strongly about, I feel really strongly about and can get a little red faced over. I'm strange like that. :)
6. I have never enjoyed cartoons. I'm a realist at heart and even when I was little I couldn't get over the fact that the things on cartoons could never happen. Now that I'm an adult and watch Lilla watching them, I don't mind it so much. I like her to have an imagination, and I really think cartoons encourage it, that's pretty cool!
7. I love the flavor of pumpkin. It is so smooth and delicious. It just screams fall to me in so many wonderful treats...mmm, I think I want to go eat some now!
So if you've got this far, and have not been tagged already, consider yourself tagged!