Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Won Something, who knew?!?!

So, as everyone who reads my blogs knows, I've been busy all week meeting some new fabulous people over at 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party. It has been a blast! Who knew that so many terrific bloggers were out there? I wish I had time to visit them all, but seriously, I have to eat, sleep and take care of a one year old, so, it's just not happening. Oh well, I did stop at like 100 or more so it's been great!

Anyway, they also had a prize giveaway and yours truly, Ms. Not so lucky, actually got my first place prize pick, a $20 gift certificate to Starbucks. Yes, I will be enjoying a hot caramel apple cider, a hazlenut steamer and a strawberry frappacino in the near future! Yep, you guessed it, I don't drink coffee, but I love Starbucks. Hey, I used to live in Seattle, it's an institution! Actually, there was this hole in the wall coffee house called

Thanks so much to Love, Laughter and Laundry for sponsoring this particular prize. I will definitely be thinking of you with a smile as

5 comments:

Cathy Fry said...

Congratulations Amy, enjoy starbucks. You have a beautiful daughter, and I liked the lesson about the sink your little daughter taught you. Enjoy them while they are small because before you know it they are all grown up, then you get to enjoy the grandkids. I'm 43 and get to enjoy my grandkids from a distance, and wonder where my little boys and girl went. Once again Congrats! Enjoyed visiting your blog!

Anonymous said...

I visited 1/2 of them :)

Its a amazing that there are so many bloggers out there. Theres more than those that just attended the party. I have many bloggie friends who didnt play.

yaye good for you enjoy that gift certificate

Anonymous said...

Way cool... I am so glad you won your 1st choice prize! Congrats!!!

jennyr said...

WOW! congratulations! they picked the winner already? I actually forgot to throw out a party & leave a link to the site, so i don't have any chances of winning =( too bad! how great for u to have a starbucks GC! i love their chai tea! enjoy ur prize!

thanks for visiting at my blog...at 1st look of ur bb, it looks like my 2nd child, i guess the hair is similar,hehehe!

u got nice home here...this will be one of the blogs for me to visit too if u don't mind...

have a great Sunday!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!
I don't know of anyone else who likes their hot caramel apple cider. It's awesome! I don't like coffee either - are the other two drinks good?