Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday 13

My appetite is really weird today so my 13 is based on the foods I've eaten today!
Thirteen Things about Amy
1. Lime chips
2. Chili
3. grape juice
4. grapefruit juice
5. cadbury cream egg
6. pear
7. croutons
8. water
9. chicken nuggets
10. cinnamon roll
11. Vanilla bean ice cream with butterscotch topping
12. About to eat brussel sprouts
13. About to eat a salad
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there! I ate too many girl scout cookies today! I can tell you that much... I like your blog, the pictures are great the writing is fun!

Andrea said...

Lime chips are one of my favorites. I think they are addicting!

Anonymous said...

Love everything in your list, except cadbury cream egg. I have no idea what that is.

Have a great weekend.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

I have never had lime chips but I love grape juice..Such a good list

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I thought I was the only one that had weird food days like yours. I had one just recently.

Anonymous said...

I love Cadbury Creme Eggs! I almost picked some up today at the store and figured I could hold out one more week...I don't know. I may have to go back :)