Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things about AmyMy 13 Favorite Restaraunt Foods
1. Bazbeux Pineapple and Sundried Tomato Pizza
2. Nothing but Noodles Pad Thai
3. Rock Bottom's Chicken Fried Chicken
4. Don Pablo's Steak Fajitas
5. Chili's Chicken Strips
6. Panera's Cream of Broccoli Soup
7. Starbucks (hey, they serve food there!) Cranberry Bliss
8. Le Peep's OJ
9. Hungry Howie's Pepperoni with Garlic Herb Pizza (yes, I love pizza!)
10. Smokey Bones Ribs
11. Olive Garden's Chicken Alfredo
12. Santorini Greek Kitchen Gyros
13. O'Charley's Cheesy Potato Soup Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy. We love Olive Garden and Smokey Bones. My favorite item at O'Charleys are the O'tenders

Anonymous said...

Nothing but the Noodles... MM!!

Selena

Jen said...

Rock Bottom's Beer Bread. :)
My TT is up: www.raisingcalvin.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Ummmmm....this is making me hungry!! I live in Illinois...we just don't have a lot of choices it seems. But you are right about Chili's Chicken strips. Oh man...I haven't had those in ages!!

Anonymous said...

Starbucks has awesome coffees. It's one of my fav places to go next to pizza hut.

Chana said...

Oh man! I am hungry!!! That all sounds good!

I love the Chopstix Chicken Salad from Atlanta Bread Co.

I had a fritatta today at a local restaurant that was SOOO good. Mozzarella, sundried 'maters, potatoes and some kind of red sauce (tasted sweet and tangy..sundried 'matery??).

Kimo and Sabi said...

Has you ever tried Friskies salmon buffet?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Has you ever tried Friskies salmon buffet?

Anonymous said...

Panera's Cream of Broccoli Soup... Mmmmmmm! I guess I'm hungry. But when am I NOT these days???

I did throw the tortilla out, by the way!! LOL :o)

Oh, one more thing... If I ever get around to an "after-party" post can I list you as one of my new blogger friends????

Michelle Pillow said...

Those pics are ADORABLE!!!! :)

Michelle
http://michellepillow.com/authorblog/

Christina (BookTasty) said...

Olive Garden is a tastey place! You made me hungry and I've already eaten dinner!

Tempest Knight said...

LOL @ #7!

Kathy said...

Good idea for a list!

I love your blog layout, nice description of your family, and who could not love the Colts blue?!
I'm putting you under favorites!