Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tag, you're it!

So, one of the party goers as tagged us all. Her name is Kimberly from Kimberly's Cup.

These are a Few of My Favorite Things…

A Authors
Dan Allendar, CS Lewis, Charles Dickens, Sandra Boynton (Children's Author), Max Lucado


B Books
The Chronicles of Narnia and the Screwtape Letters, Shadow of the Almighty


C Coffee
I don't drink coffee, I'm a tea drinker!

D Dessert

Tiramisu from Buca di Beppo's...way too much rum but oh so yummy!

E Elegant Object You Own
My pearls my husband bought me our first Christmas married





F Flowers
My tulips I bought in Amsterdam, just love them!



G Guests for Tea
My friend Claudia, she just loves tea.




H Home
The white house, yeah, I could live there!

I Inspirational Authors

None come to mind



J Jane Austen book
Never read one. Not too much into fiction.



K Kitchen Gadget
My press and sealer. Love, love, love it! It keeps my blueberries tasting good all year!

L Laundry Help
We have one of those hamper dealies that has 3 compartments, love it!



M Musical
Fiddler on the Roof



N Naptime
Anytime cuddled up with my girl



O Organizing Tip
I sort all my clothes in my closet by color. It really helps in a rush.


P Pride & Prejudice Character
Never read/saw it

Q Quote


He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. Jim Elliot


Recipe
Rice a Roni spanish rice, sauteed green peppers and onions and chicken...fajita skillet, yummy!


S Scent


My baby after a bath



T Tea
Mint

U Underwater Creature
Flounder from the Little Mermaid

V Voyage You’ve Taken
Budapest

W Water Feature; Lake, Creek, Ocean, etc.
Lake Tahoe

X X-tra Special Treat for Yourself
Alone time. Need it, love it, gotta have it!

Y Thing About YOU!
My eyes, blue. Lovely.

Z Zoo Animal
Zebra, I just think they look cool. Love those stripes. Isn't God amazing?!?!

1 comment:

Keziah said...

How can you never have read "Pride and Prejudice"? It's wonderful!

I might forgive that given you are a fan of Jim Eliot! ;-)

Visiting from the Blog Party - thanks for having me!