Sunday, March 11, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt

Photo Hunt theme of the week: ARCHITECTURE

So, as my late grandpa would have said, I am a day late and a dollar short. But hey, I still showed up right? Peek A BooSo, here is my first entry into another meme I would like to participate in, Saturday Photo Hunt. The link is in my sidebar. Anyway, the theme is architecture. This picture is of the "Castle" at Word of Life Camp in Hungary. We went there in the summer of 2005 to teach English to kids at the Christian camp. We loved it. We were hoping to go back this summer but due to not knowing if Michael could get the days off until this week, the trip has filled and it doesn't look like we'll be going back. TantrumOf course, God could change something, but at this point it's a no go. Oh well, we know that ultimately God is in control of everything, including this, so, life goes on. Maybe next year.

Have a great day all!





6 comments:

srp said...

Welcome to the photo hunt. That is an impressive building. I bet all the kids wish you would come back as well. Whatever happens, I know God has better plans than we can imagine for us. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

What a grand place. If God wants you to go back he will open the doors :)

Jess said...

Hi again. We met during the blog party. I just wanted to let you know I have moved. I did not really like my other blog location. I hope you will visit me at my new place.
I also want to encourage in the goodness of God. He knows our dreams and desires. He even wants more of us than we can possibly imagine, but He also knows the perfect timing. Just keep trusting in the perfect timing of God and He will take you places you never dreamed you would be able to go. Bless you today.

Claire said...

A very impressive building indeed.
Hungary is on my list of places to go, its getting to be long list now.

heidi @ ggip said...

Welcome to the photo hunt! Nice picture! Also, congrats on winning the Starbucks gift card in the blog party. I actually came over here from Love Laughter and Laundry.

:)

-tnchick- said...

Looks like a fantastic place to go - I imagine the place holds a lot of cool history.