Monday, March 26, 2007

Is a handbag still a handbag if it has diapers in it?

So, I've been tagged to show you the handbag that I carry by Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing. I don't think you could actually call this diaper bag a handbag because it's an embaressment to good little Coach carrying mamas everywhere! It's from Target, Amy Coe, has oh so elegant lepoard print on the inside and, if you look at the back, has big old letters spelling out most of Lilla's name for the little old ladies who work in the nursery. They love that I leave that on there!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh FUN!! Thanks for playin along, too!!

Steph

Pfingston said...

I love the title of this post! Doncha know that I've re-invented the babybag/handbag many a time for many an occasion! Yours sure is cute though!

Anonymous said...

A handbag is still a handbag even if it has diapers in it...it better be! I have a feeling my bag is going to be having diapers in it for a looong time! (thanks for visiting my blog!)

Michelle said...

I think it's fine to have diapers in it! LOL It's a cute one.