Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

So I've been tagged by Amy over at Amy's Random Thoughts to name my top 7 songs I'm totally into right now...hmmm...

1. The Backyardigans theme song, so, so strange, I know. However, I have a 13 month old and we watch it about once a day so I hear it a lot. Cute show.
2. How Great is Our God, Bethany Dillion
3. How Deep the Father's Love for Us, Nicole Nordeman
I haven't listened to the radio at all lately so I'll just put some songs I always like
4. Blessed be Your Name, Matt Redman (we've been listening to the Veggie Tales version lately)
5. Your Love is Extravagant, Casting Crowns
6. Daughters, John Mayer
7. At Last, Etta James

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great list, Amy! Daughters is one of my favorites right now too... I love John Mayer!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a blessed and fun-filled day! Here's to many blessing this year :o)

Amy Parris said...

I too have some Backyardigans freaks in the house. You know they have two whole CDs out. I'm sure you can guess that I know the words to every song on both!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh, I love your entire list!!!

gail@more than a song said...

Thanks for stopping by from Amy's!
I got tagged for this one too and have seen several people put children's songs and thought that was so cute.
Your little one is just adorable!