So I've been tagged by Amy over at Amy's Random Thoughts to name my top 7 songs I'm totally into right now...hmmm...
1. The Backyardigans theme song, so, so strange, I know. However, I have a 13 month old and we watch it about once a day so I hear it a lot. Cute show.
2. How Great is Our God, Bethany Dillion
3. How Deep the Father's Love for Us, Nicole Nordeman
I haven't listened to the radio at all lately so I'll just put some songs I always like
4. Blessed be Your Name, Matt Redman (we've been listening to the Veggie Tales version lately)
5. Your Love is Extravagant, Casting Crowns
6. Daughters, John Mayer
7. At Last, Etta James