Monday, March 26, 2007

Milestone Monday


So my friend, Tammy, over at It's a Wonderful Life, is starting this new Monday Meme called Milestone Mondays. Basically it is documenting milestones that have recently occurred in your family for all posterity. The big one that has happened with Lilla in the past couple of weeks is getting 4 molars. You can see her massive amounts of drool in the picture above. She has been in a whole heck of a lot of pain, but maybe it is better to get them all at once like that rather than dragging it all out. Anyway, there is a Lilla milestone for ya!

6 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Oh my goodness, what a little angel!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww, what a DOLL!!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww, what a DOLL!!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Sorry for the hiccup!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh, and Amy I'm tagging you. :) See my blog to see why I'm tagging you. ;-) (And I promise, I'll stop hogging this comment thread now.)

~Beki